Please do not book an appointment if you have ANY symptoms or are not feeling well.
Below are the details of what you can expect when you come for your treatment during COVID-19. We will be following the requirements from Health Canada and the Saskatchewan Health Authority. In addition, Brenda will follow the guidelines of the Massage Therapy Association of Saskatchewan and Cyndi will follow those of the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada. The whole process does not appear to be warm and fuzzy but is required.
Please know that we are still smiling under our masks and goggles! And that the compassion, care and concern that we feel for all our wonderful clients, will be more than evident.
Each time that you come in for your Bowen treatment, you will be asked the following questions:
- Do you have a fever, a cough or difficulty breathing?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you had any close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19?
- Are you in any way not feeling well besides the reason for your treatment here today?
- If there is an outbreak anywhere in Saskatchewan you will be asked if you or anyone you are in contact with has been near the outbreak area in the past 14 days.
* You must fill out the required forms for the therapist you are seeing, Brenda or Cyndi.
* These forms must be brought with you when you come for your appointment and signed the morning of your appointment. Or, you can text or email the forms before your appointment and sign them upon arriving.
* Arrive alone and no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment.
* The door will be locked so text when you arrive and we will meet you at the door. We will be wearing a mask, goggles and an apron that we will not remove during the entire time you are in the clinic.
* We will spray your hands with Healthworks Hand Sanitizer, a Government approved Sanitizer.
* You are welcome to bring your own mask if you choose to wear one during the treatment. If you are wearing a mask, it will not be required that you wear it when you are face down on the table.
* You will leave your shoes at the door and we will continue on to the treatment room.
* The treatment will continue as usual. We will not be offering water after your treatment at this time so feel free to bring your own water bottle, which will be placed in a container with your clothes. This is necessary because everything must be sanitized and disinfected before and after your treatment. Please limit the number of items that you bring in with you as they must all go into the same container.
* We encourage you to pay with e-transfer. Bowen treatments are $85.00 plus GST for a total of $89.25. You may also use debit and credit cards as we offer a tap feature. We will email or text a receipt to you with the same information on it as the paper receipt.
* We will then go to the door with you and lock the door as you are leaving. All of your belongings were in the container with your clothes so you shouldn’t have left anything behind.
We look forward to seeing you and remain dedicated to your well-being.
Have symptoms and wondering if you should get tested?
Use this self-assessment tool to find the answer: Government of Saskatchewan Public Health COVID Self-Assessment Tool